5 Travel Accessories That Are Essential For Any Trip
Everyone has their own way of packing, and their own essentials they can’t live without while travelling. Although we’re sure there are some things you haven’t thought of, or maybe didn’t even know existed! For that reason, Imanta Resorts, a private jungle beach resort in Punta de Mita, has compiled a short list of what we thing are essential travel accessories:
- Your document organizer. No, the most important thing for your trip is not your cellphone, or even your laptop. It’s your passport. Without it, you aren’t going anywhere. So it’s always a great idea to invest in a passport protector and a little travel document pouch so that you can keep everything safe in one place.
- A Money Belt. We think the term “fanny pack” has gone slightly (or a lot) out of style. But basically, get a fanny pack. A hands free pack where you can keep all of your most valuable things like money, cell phone and camera will be a decision you won’t regret.
- A Good Backpack. That being said, if you’re not the money belt kind of person then you’re definitely going to want a good quality backpack. Make sure the zippers work properly, there are proper compartments for everything you need, etc.
- A Leak-proof Water Bottle. There is nothing worse than having your water leak all over your stuff. You need the kind of water bottle you can trust in any given situation (or bag). We suggest an insulated stainless steel bottle that will keep your water cold for hours on end.
- An external battery. Getting stuck in a place where you can’t charge your phone on a dead battery can be an absolute tragedy. Especially when it’s your own way to take pictures, or find where you’re going.
Book one of our secluded beachfront villas or villa-suites at our 5-star beach resort and enjoy a secluded luxury vacation by the sea in Punta de Mita where you’ll get to relax in utmost bliss after exploring all this world-class destination has to offer. Learn more.